1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called. "Cookies") constitute computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number. Detailed information concerning Cookies and the history of their formation can be found, among others, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
3. The entity termination device placing Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website: Karlik Elektrotechnik Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Wrzesińska 2, 62-330 Nekla.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Service;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
c) "performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website's appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. For more information on Cookies see the "Help" menu in the web browser.